First Music First Noise
Very limited mailorder only copies on blue vinyl with black swirls - limited to 50 copies worldwide - gatefold cover with two inserts.
The first sessions from each "face" of this dual personality unit feature the earliest recordings of the original line-ups of Charred Remains (S. Connell/J. Connel/Wood) and The Bastard Noise (Barnes/Brady/Wood) pressed together as a single slab of musical/sound-violence especially for the maniacs that crave yesterday's diabolical mutant offerings... this is where it all was born. With tracks like "Eunuch" and "The Arena," Charred Remains made their presence known to the twisted underground sound world at large. The Bastard Noise tracks like "Steak Eating Boss," "Trapped Within Burning Machinery" and "Fine Feathered Friend" demonstrated the early ROARAFC "caveman electronics" and alien-beast vocals to ears that would have them creating music through mechanized divinity.
1. Charred Remains AKA Man Is The Bastard - Eunich
2. Charred Remains AKA Man Is The Bastard - No Concern For The Inhuman
3. Charred Remains AKA Man Is The Bastard - The Arena
4. Charred Remains AKA Man Is The Bastard - Refuse To Thrive
5. The Bastard Noise - Trapped Within Burning Machinery/Pain Of The Iron
6. The Bastard Noise - Steak Eating Boss
7. The Bastard Noise - Lobotomize A Cop
8. The Bastard Noise - Fine Feathered Friend
Available at https://blitzrecords.bigcartel.com/