Friday 8 June 2012

School Jerks - PPDSCEMFOBBT EP - 7" ltd gold vinyl

SCHOOL JERKS - PPDSCEMFOBBT EP - 7" ltd gold vinyl - Gold vinyl limited to 100 copies

If you're reading this, you probably have a good idea as to what this band sounds like by now, Amdi Petersens Arme and pre-Damaged Black Flag all spring to mind of course. Now in its 3rd press and since this is the 1st 7'' I've done on this label to warrant a 3rd press and also since I get asked about color wax for this particular EP quite a bit even years later, I decided to do 1 last go on color vinyl for the record. I thought WHITE was fitting for the 1st press and the ORANGE vinyl I got in the 2nd press was never asked for but a nice nerd bonus, but the limited color for this press is 100 on GOLD. Its sort of a joke color choice as this 7'' is as close to me going 'gold' salewise on a 7'' release. So if you missed out on the WHITE of the 1st press or weren't lucky to snatch up a copy on ORANGE, here's your last chance on color wax for this amazing 2nd EP by one of Toronto's best!

Available at    http://blitzrecords.bigcartel.com/
                     



No comments:

Post a Comment