Monday 18 April 2011

Culo - Toxic Vision - 7" ltd clear or red vinyl

CULO - Toxic Vision - 7" EP ltd red or clear vinyl

Limited to 100 each colour
RED & CLEAR VINYL The follow-up to their highly praised ‘military trend’ 7” (see MRR review below), TOXIC VISION is CULO’s third 7” and it is a scorcher. Pure piss and vinegar hardcore delivered at high velocity and at no expense to catchy riffing. Mandatory! ‘This ripper will soon be filed under my “this fuckin’ rules!” category, never to be picked out during a desperate purging of the shelves. Listening to this gives me comfort in knowing that the torch of straight-up, yet distinctive hardcore is being passed along through good hands. These dudes throw down fast and frantic traditional HC that sounds like a bit of JERRYS KIDS mixed with Italian hardcore and a dose of fucking whatever it is that sounds just right to these ears. Four tracks and all of them are amazing. And now I’m getting a strange record collection sensation that my life will hereby be incomplete until I track down a copy of this EP for myself. Get this!’

Available at   https://blitzrecords.bigcartel.com/  




No comments:

Post a Comment